My kids sometimes eat at home before heading to school, and when they do I like to add some Salba Chia seeds to their meals. I like doing this because I know during the summer I slack on better eating habbits which the Sabla Chia seeds help to ease my kids in getting the nutrition they might had missed out on during the summer.
Just adding a little bit of the powerful Salba Chia seeds to breakfast helps to boost the important nutrients like Omega 3s (ALA), fiber, calcium, magnesium and antioxidants. Making kids ready for school, and a long days work for parents.
Healthy Back to School tips from Salba Chia:
· Eat a nutritious breakfast every day. Studies show that breakfast eaters tend to have higher school attendance, less tardiness, overall higher test scores and better concentration, according to EatRight.org. Try delicious breakfast ideas at www.salbasmart.com.
· Pack rainbow-colored lunches: Cut up a mix of red, green, yellow, orange and purple fruits and veggies to dip into hummus mixed withchia seeds for an extra boost of nutrients.
· Power up with a healthy snack before after-school activities: Make fiber-rich Salba Chia fruit smoothies or get ideas from other moms at www.facebook.com/SalbaSmart.
Here’s a little bit more about Salba Chia seeds:
· Provide 3,400+ mg of Omega-3s (ALA) and 5,000+ mg of dietary fiber per serving
· 70% more vegetable protein than soybeans
· 200% more potassium than bananas
· 30% more antioxidants than blueberries
· 25% more fiber than flax seed
· All-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO
· **Unlike other chia seeds, Salba Chia is the only form of chia for which there are positive published clinical studies.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Casey@themeparkmamablog.com with any questions.